Lessons are tailored to the individual’s goals, needs and preferred styles. Emphasis is always given to healthy vocal production. While working on your favorite music, you can expect to:
- Develop technique
- Increase vocal range and ease of singing
- Develop performance skills, artistry, stage presence and confidence
- Strengthen ear skills
- Learn practice techniques, warm ups and exercises
- Connect with your breathing
- Gain an understanding of your instrument and music in general
Interested students may also:
- Write songs
- Learn to read music
- Understand and apply music theory and harmony
All levels and ages are welcome, from beginners to advanced.
All styles including pop, blues, r&b, gospel, jazz, folk, broadway, classical, and more!
Share this on Facebook